LeBow College of Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Sacramento
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Drexel University's LeBow College of Business is an internationally recognized top business school and one of only 4% that are AACSB accredited nationally. The Drexel LeBow MBA program incorporates a focused and flexible curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurial thinking, provides a customized co-curricular career skills training and an extensive network of business leaders. An MBA from Drexel LeBow provides the tools for achieving your career goals. - The program is purposefully small and selective, admitting only accomplished professionals with demonstrated academic ability and several years' work experience.
- A Free GMAT Preparation course is available to help you kick-start the process of enrolling.
- Coursework integrates leadership and ethics, technology management and industry perspectives with a valuable co-curricular skills-building program.
- The cohorted program begins with a comprehensive four-day business simulation that students have called "the best learning experience [they] have ever had."
- Drexel LeBow community means you have access to a monthly speakers series with business and civic leaders who provide personal insights into what it means to lead, as well as prominent in-class guest speakers from the business community.
-Concentration options include Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Marketing, Finance, and Business Analytics.
- Opportunities for international travel with students in Drexel's MBA programs in Philadelphia are available.
- Enrollment includes membership in Metro EDGE, the Young Professionals Organization of the Sacramento Metro Chamber, and regular opportunities to attend social and civic events with the region's business leaders.
- The LeBow College of Business is Drexel University's nationally recognized premier, comprehensive business school dedicated to advancing knowledge and developing world-class leaders.
Drexel University's LeBow College of Business is an internationally recognized top business school and one of only 4% that are AACSB accredited nationally.
International Student Requirements:
- Minimum TOEFL – 580/237 – iBT scores will be reviewed based on section scores and total scores
- I-20 Application and supporting financial documents
- International transcript evaluation
Facts & Figures
# of Credits Required: 51
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Locale: Large City