Master of Public Health Executive
DIVERSE. VIBRANT. DYNAMIC. LIVE IT. Discover the transformative power of the Drexel University Master's in Public Health Executive Program. Benefit from a program that blends rigorous public health science with meaningful service. Immerse yourself in our renowned hands-on, community-collaborative approach. Experience a collegial atmosphere that is flexible, creative, and inclusive. Learn in a flexible format that works with your schedule.
- If you are a working professional seeking to accelerate your career or looking to redirect your career, the Drexel Executive MPH Program is designed for you. The Program is fast-paced and intensive, but builds on your former education, work experience and skills.
- The Executive MPH Program offers a convenient class schedule - classes meet one Friday and one Saturday each month. Our hybrid learning model combines classroom and online work.
- You can complete the program in 21 months while still maintaining full-time employment.
- Through case-based and problem-based learning, the Executive MPH Program covers the major disciplines of public health. Students become self-directed learners and effective peer collaborators, assisted by faculty facilitators.
- This degree will form the foundation of your career in public health. Graduates move into leadership positions in local federal and state government, research, academia, community organizations and other private sector businesses.
The Drexel Executive MPH Program is fully accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health, the nationally recognized accrediting body for schools of public health. Obtaining your MPH at an accredited School of Public Health provides more career opportunities to you in the future.
International Student Requirements:
- Minimum TOEFL – 580/237 – iBT scores will be reviewed based on section scores and total scores
- I-20 Application and supporting financial documents
- International transcript evaluation