Master of Science in Leadership
The Master of Science in Leadership (MSL) is designed for working professionals who want the skills and confidence to take on more leadership responsibility in their careers.
Regardless of a student’s field or industry, this MBA alternative is designed to give them the tools needed to take the next step without giving up their current job or life.
The program is designed to be flexible and can be completed in two years with part-time study. Students are allowed up to six years to complete the program.
MSL students will:
- learn to lead and manage organizational change
- gain skills to motivate a diverse workforce
- develop ethical analysis skills to uphold organizational integrity
- apply evidence-based and data-driven decision making to create leadership plans
Students are required to complete 33 (11 three-credit courses) credit hours.
With satisfactory grades and advisor approval, a student may transfer up to six graduate credits of similar coursework from a previous accredited institution.
MSL students will:
- demonstrate the development of their own ethical and socially just leadership philosophy with foundations in self and global awareness
- demonstrate the ability to lead an implementation of change by effectively leading a high-performance team, including efficient conflict resolution
- become critical consumers and producers of evidence-based decision making, demonstrating their knowledge through the construction of a research-based leadership plan
- demonstrate an integration of knowledge gained in the MSL program to solve problems or issues
Capstone Students in the Master of Science in Leadership program complete a Capstone Project.
Cabrini College is accredited through a voluntary, peer-review process by Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE or Middle States), a voluntary, non-governmental, membership association that defines, maintains, and promotes educational excellence across institutions. This accreditation process occurs every 10 years and requires the institution to evaluate itself from every aspect to provide high-quality education to our students. In 2015, accreditation was reaffirmed.
International Student Requirements:
International students must be enrolled full-time at Cabrini to be eligible for admission.
Facts & Figures
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Master's College or University II
Size & Settings: