The Path to a better future is right in front of you
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Master of Science in Biological Sciences
The Master of Science in Biological Sciences (MSB) program is a full-time graduate program focused on course work, laboratory and technology skills in core areas of biochemistry, biostatistics, computational molecular biology, biotechnology, and cell biology. The program is designed with a variety of electives that allow students to customize their degree depending on their career objectives.
Students can further tailor their experience by choosing a thesis or no-thesis option.
- 30 to 31 credits in two years to complete degree;
- affordable tuition at $640/credit (Fall 2016);
- Individualized attention and mentoring through small classes;
- Customizable through elective courses;
- Limited Graduate Assistantships available.
Sample Advanced-level Courses:
- Biochemistry of Cancer;
- Computational Molecular Biology;
- Instrumental Analysis;
- Pharmacology and Toxicology;
- RNAi/siRNA and Epigen Regulation of Gene Expression;
- Statistics for the Biological Sciences;
- Theory & Practice in Biotech
Financial Aid: Yes
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $640 for Fall 2016
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999