An MBA with a concentration in Marketing from Marylhurst University helps you develop confidence in your business marketing and leadership and provides a strong foundation of business skills you'll need to succeed in your career.
Students electing a concentration in marketing will build on their core business foundation by studying marketing management and the effects of marketing research on advertising efforts. They will learn to create integrated marketing communications, and discover how customer relationships are created through marketing efforts and brand strategy.
Learn through real-world case studies to hone your ability to research, develop and communicate innovative marketing strategy. Build upon your core foundation and gain the expertise required to advance your career.
From the classroom to the boardroom
- No GMAT required*
- We provide extra levels of support from enrollment to graduation, including personalized guidance from a dedicated advisor
- Budget a little time each day and get a major return on your investment in as little as 18 months
- Apply the skills you learn today to your work tomorrow
- 100% online – our Oregon campus is accessible online from anywhere
- Your degree is exactly the same as our on-campus graduates earn
*Must have at least 5 years of work experience or a minimum GPA of 3.0
Northwest Association of Schools and of Colleges and Universities, Commission on Colleges and Universities