An MBA with a concentration in finance from Marylhurst University helps you develop confidence in your business leadership skills, and creates a strong foundation that you'll need for future success in your career.
When you elect a concentration in finance, you'll take an advanced look at corporate and international finance and analyze real investment decisions, perform risk assessment, and discover the ethical concerns specific to business. Students will explore the role of foreign capital markets and study their economic effects at home and abroad. Investment and portfolio management studies will highlight the difference between real and financial assets while shedding light on the role of analysts and financial officers.
The program is a great opportunity to develop your business skills while learning to research, implement and communicate innovative business strategy. Build upon your core business foundation and gain the expertise required to advance in the business world.
From the classroom to the boardroom
- No GMAT required*
- We provide extra levels of support from enrollment to graduation, including personalized guidance from a dedicated advisor
- Budget a little time each day and get a major return on your investment in as little as 18 months
- Apply the skills you learn today to your work tomorrow
- 100% online – our Oregon campus is accessible online from anywhere
- Your degree is exactly the same as our on-campus graduates earn
*Must have at least 5 years of work experience or a minimum GPA of 3.0
Northwest Association of Schools and of Colleges and Universities, Commission on Colleges and Universities