The Path to a better future is right in front of you
701 Oakland Avenue
Rock Hill, SC 29733
Master of Business Administration – Sports Marketing & Revenue Generation
Winthrop University's online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers a concentration in Sports Marketing & Revenue Generation Concentration. This program gives you the tools to develop new revenue-generating, evidence-based strategies to grow all levels of sports’ programs — nonprofit, intercollegiate and professional.
You develop key skills in:
• Branding and merchandising
• Donor development and philanthropy
• Event design
• Data analytics
• Digital media
• Web streaming
There is a need for strong organizational leaders in the sports industry who can drive growth within an ever-changing organization. Knowing how to pivot according to industry challenges, like decreased public funding, and opportunities, such as eSports, web-streaming and digital media — are tantamount to success.
The concentration in Sports Marketing & Revenue Generation leads to career titles such as:
• Director of Donor Development and Philanthropy
• Vice President of Sales Merchandising
• Senior Manager of Digital Media
Experience a rigorous curriculum supported by dedicated faculty committed to your success. In this AACSB-accredited program, you will develop the capabilities and the confidence to solve today's toughest business challenges.
• Academically Rigorous - Study core classes that build your expertise and skills while also including a focus on globalization, analytics, technology and communication.
• High Quality - Learn from faculty who care about your success. Most of your classes will be taught by the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
• Accredited - This program is among theonly 5% of MBA programs worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation. Learn in a curriculum held to a higher standard that assures quality, promotes excellence and fosters continuous improvement.
• Supportive - Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of student services.
• Convenient - Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules of a convenient online platform.
Graduate students may be eligible for federal loans. To apply, students must submit a FAFSA using Winthrop's school code of 003456.
• B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited institution
• Prerequisite(s) may be needed for students without a business degree
• 400 or higher GMAT score (GRE may be taken in lieu of GMAT)
• GMAT waiver available for those that qualify
The MBA program has three starts a year, in August, January and May.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999