701 Oakland Avenue
Rock Hill, SC 29733
Master of Business Administration - Marketing
Winthrop University's online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offers a concentration in Marketing. This program develops knowledge of global competitiveness, e-commerce, business plan writing, buyer behavior, marketing research and other marketing topics. Many graduates go on to work for organizations such as advertising agencies and corporate marketing departments.
Experience a rigorous curriculum supported by dedicated faculty committed to your success. In this AACSB-accredited program, you will develop the capabilities and the confidence to solve today's toughest business challenges.
• Academically Rigorous - Study core classes that build your expertise and skills while also including a focus on globalization, analytics, technology and communication.
• High Quality - Learn from faculty who care about your success. Most of your classes will be taught by the same full-time faculty who teach our on-campus program.
• Accredited - This program is among theonly 5% of MBA programs worldwide to receive AACSB accreditation. Learn in a curriculum held to a higher standard that assures quality, promotes excellence and fosters continuous improvement.
• Supportive - Receive advising, career guidance and degree progression support throughout the program from the director of student services.
• Convenient - Complete any prerequisite courses prior to beginning your degree through separate modules of a convenient online platform.
This MBA program with a concentration in Marketing provides the broad background in business and leadership to prepare you for a variety of senior business roles. Our graduates are equipped for positions that include:
• Senior Manager Business Insights
• Project Manager
• Senior Director of Business Development
• Director of Marketing and Public Relations
• Operational Risk Consultant
• Director of Supply Chain Management
• AVP of Corporate Communications
• Director of Social Media
• Director of Marketing Strategy
Graduate students may be eligible for federal loans. To apply, students must submit a FAFSA using Winthrop's school code of 003456.
• B.S. or B.A. degree from an accredited institution
• Prerequisite(s) may be needed for students without a business degree
• 400 or higher GMAT score (GRE may be taken in lieu of GMAT)
• GMAT waiver available for those that qualify
The MBA program has three starts a year, in August, January and May.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 6,000-9,999