The Path to a better future is right in front of you
4001 700 E #700
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
M.Ed. Learning and Technology
The M.Ed. in Learning and Technology is designed for licensed teachers, district technology coordinators, and media specialists who want to increase their technology integration skills and advance their careers. This challenging program prepares you to improve education and training results through effective use of technology to support teaching, learning, and performance improvement endeavors. You will become a technology and instruction expert.
Western Governors University is:
• Challenging—The ideal student is a motivated self-starter who can commit at least 15 to 20 hours per week to their studies.
• NCATE Accredited—WGU is the first exclusively online teacher education institute to be approved by NCATE. The university is also regionally accredited.
• Affordable and Nonprofit—Tuition is less than half the cost of other reputable online universities. Your tuition goes toward your education, not to shareholders.
• Competency Based—An innovative learning model, designed for adult learners like you, that measures learning, not time spent in class.
• Respected—Your degree coursework is relevant and up-to-date because it’s designed and developed in collaboration with industry experts.
• Flexible and Online—With no set class times, you can log in and learn anytime, anywhere.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify. Aid includes federal Pell Grants and both subsidized and unsubsidized federal Direct Student Loans.
Size & Settings: 40,000+