The Westcliff MBA program prepares you for a career in management or entrepreneurship. At Westcliff University you will
- Work in diverse teams, make presentations, and lead case study analyses
- Build a foundation in management principles
- Develop your ability to think critically and problem solve creatively
- Take advantage of workshops and guest speaker presentations, offered throughout the year on both online and hybrid programs.
- Network with students and faculty working in a wide range of industries
- Equally important, you will learn from professors who are senior managers or business owners.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program prepares individuals for careers in management. More specifically, its aim is to provide an opportunity for men and women to develop knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and understanding that will constitute a foundation for growth into competent business management professionals, qualifying graduates to seek employment in major industries, including computer-related services, investment banking/securities and consulting in the areas of marketing, research, analysis, and/or finance.
MBA Program Objectives
Westcliff University’s Masters of Business Administration program seeks to develop persons who can function successfully in upper middle management and top management positions. The emphasis is
on strategic management concepts and principles. The M.B.A. program makes use of recent research findings, uses complex computer models, stresses the importance of human relations skills, and integrates strategic management processes through an objective worldview.
The following are the educational program objectives for the Master of Business Administration:
- Develop mastery of functional components of business – economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, organizational behavior, and leadership.
- Assess effectively, both orally and in writing, information and ideas pertinent to business decision marketing.
- Appraise current information technology effectively to support business decision making.
- Value and integrate diversity and a global perspective in business decisions.
- Compile independent, critical thinking, and reasoning skills to critique problems and develop problem-solving and decision making abilities.
- Integrate ethical issues in a business context and formulate alternatives that demonstrate ethical values.
In final stages of DETC accreditation approval.