Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership
The purpose of the Graduate Certificate in Organizational Leadership is to provide students with the skills and practical and theoretical concepts that will assist them when seeking promotions or positions in upper management and leadership positions. This program is designed to prepare diverse adult learners to become effective, change-oriented leaders.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Develop mastery of functional components of business-economics, marketing, accounting, finance, law, organizational behavior, and leadership.
- Develop strategies that provide solutions to organizational behavior problems using various problem solving techniques that take into account ethics and diversity.
- Integrate the exemplary practices of leadership in the context of organizational behavior, and apply critical thinking and reasoning skills in the work environment.
- Evaluate and apply concepts and processes for sustaining organizational change by constructing a framework for the diagnosis and feedback of implemented change strategies and make necessary changes in an ethically responsible way.
Course Requirements (9 Credit Hours)
- BUS 500 Organizational Leadership
- BUS 540 Organizational Behavior
- BUS 641 Leading Strategic Change with Organization
WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) and Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)