Ph.D. in Psychology - Developmental Psychology
Gain knowledge of human growth and development across the lifespan to empower others as a researcher, teacher, or consultant with Walden University’s PhD in Developmental Psychology program. Discover the latest theories, research, and best practices in human development to promote positive change in the lives of individuals, families, and communities. Strengthen your understanding of the interaction among cognitive, physical, emotional, social, health, and cultural aspects of development to help others overcome critical challenges.
In the Walden PhD in Developmental Psychology program, you can:
- Address critical issues such as development in the digital age and obstacles faced by children, the LGBTQ community, and the elderly.
- Gain a global perspective in a diverse community of faculty members and students as you study international topics such as mass migration and refugee crises.
Choose from the General Program or seven specializations to tailor your program of study:
- Administration and Leadership
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Health and Human Development
- International Perspective in Developmental Psychology
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission