The Path to a better future is right in front of you
The Richard W. Riley College of Education and Leadership
100 Washington Avenue South Ste. 900
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Doctor of Education (EdD) - Educational Administration & Leadership (Non-Licensure)
"Do you aspire to drive transformative educational change in your institution and community? Designed for practitioners and administrators from P-12 to higher education, Walden University’s online Doctor of Education (EdD) program offers flexibility and choices to meet your needs—even if those needs change along the way. With the Lifelong Learner Pathway, students in the EdD program and the Education Specialist (EdS) programs all take the same first-year courses. That means if you decide to switch degree paths, you don’t have to start over, which saves you time and money. You can:
• Select a course load that is right for you.
• Benefit from practical support, from your first course to your doctoral study or dissertation.
• Transfer credits from prior coursework to accelerate your time to degree completion.
• Apply research and theory to address critical issues facing today’s classrooms and communities."
• Community College Leadership
• Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
• Early Childhood Education
• Educational Administration and Leadership (Non-Licensure)
• Educational Technology
• Higher Education and Adult Learning
• Higher Education Leadership and Management
• Reading, Literacy, and Assessment
• Special Education
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Intensive
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 40,000+