The Path to a better future is one click away...
Click Visit Site below to get information from this school
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235
Master of Education in human development counseling
Vanderbilt University’s top-ranked Peabody College offers an M.Ed. in human development counseling with a specialization in school counseling online. Through live online classes, hands-on placements in local schools, and in-person learning opportunities on campus in Nashville, Tennessee, students prepare for licensure and develop the social-emotional skills to lead effective K–12 counseling programs.
The program consists of 48 credit hours, which can be completed on a full- or part-time schedule. A bachelor’s degree is required to apply.
• Prepare for counseling licensure
• Attend live classes hosted online via webcam
• Develop the skills to manage K–12 school counseling programs
• Delivered online from top-ranked Peabody College
• Bachelor’s degree required to apply
• Part-time or full-time schedules available
• Guided placements in local schools for hands-on field experience
• Complete your master’s online in two to three years
• Develop critical-thinking and social-emotional skills
• In-person immersions in Nashville, Tennessee
• Ranked among best graduate schools of education by U.S. News & World Report
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Large City