The Path to a better future is one click away...
Click Visit Site below to get information from this school
2301 Vanderbilt Place
Nashville, TN 37235
Doctorate in Education (Ed.D.) in leadership and learning in organizations
Vanderbilt University’s top-ranked Peabody College offers an Ed.D. in leadership and learning in organizations online. Through live online classes, engaging collaborative course work, and in-person learning opportunities on campus in Nashville, Tennessee, the program empowers influential leaders to address systemic challenges and drive positive change within the workplace.
The program consists of 56 credit hours, which can be completed on a full- or part-time schedule. A master’s degree is required to apply.
• Become an influential leader in your organization
• Attend live classes hosted online via webcam
• Master's degree required to apply
• Delivered online from top-ranked Peabody College
• Part-time or full-time schedules available
• Complete your Ed.D. in as little as three years
• Develop critical skills in leadership, org. development and analytics
• In-person immersions in Nashville, Tennessee
• Ranked among best graduate schools of education by U.S. News & World Report
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Large City