The Path to a better future is right in front of you
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
MS in Cybersecurity - Malware Analysis
The Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
· An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
· Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
· The application of cyber technology to field operations
· A practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
· Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
The online curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, and Cyber Operations.
The online MS in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity - Malware Analysis specialization is designed for students interested in understanding the technical aspects of malware analysis. Coursework for this specialization focuses on the basics of malware, identification of malware, and mitigation of the effects of malware.
Classification: Baccalaureate College—General
Loans Offered: More than 90% of students receive financial assistance. Financial aid that adult students may apply for include: federal grants, federal Work Study Program, NY state Tuition Assistant Program grants, federally guaranteed low-interest educational loans.
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 0-999