The Path to a better future is right in front of you
1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502
MS in Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations
Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity - Cyber Operations specialization is designed for students interested in protecting and defending organizations from cyber attacks. Students gain the critical knowledge needed through a hands-on, lab-oriented curriculum that includes an in-depth examination of cyber tactics, techniques, procedures and more.
The online MS in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
The online curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, and Cyber Operations.
• Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
• A practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
• The application of cyber technology to field operations
• Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
• An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
The Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
Classification: Baccalaureate College—General
Loans Offered: More than 90% of students receive financial assistance. Financial aid that adult students may apply for include: federal grants, federal Work Study Program, NY state Tuition Assistant Program grants, federally guaranteed low-interest educational loans.
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 0-999