Utica College's online M.S. in Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence specialization is designed for professionals interested in cyber intelligence and counterintelligence, cyber counterterrorism and cyber counter sabotage. The curriculum covers analysis of global and national cybersecurity policies, the study and protection of critical infrastructures, as well as operations involving cyber threats and defense.
The online MS in Cybersecurity program has earned National Center of Excellence designations from both the NSA/DHS and the EC-Council.
The online curriculum offers specializations in Malware Analysis, Electronic Crime, Cyber Intelligence, Computer Forensics, and Cyber Operations.
• Ethics as applied to cybersecurity operations and policy
• A practical knowledge of cybercrime investigations, including methods of maintaining the integrity of cyber evidence.
• The application of cyber technology to field operations
• Training in critical thinking and decision making skills as they specifically relate to attacks on national critical infrastructures
• An understanding of the major concepts in cybersecurity
The Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity teaches students to proactively address ever-changing attack and infiltration techniques. Students gain advanced knowledge and hands-on experience in cyber intelligence, critical infrastructures, and investigative principles as they relate to cybercrime, including:
Accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.