The Path to a better future is right in front of you
University of Virginia - Charlottesville
Instructional Science & Technology
Nationally recognized for excellence, the IT program at the University of Virginia's Curry School provides graduate students exposure to: Instructional Design (ID), Interactive Development/Multimedia, STEM Education and Children's Engineering, Web 2.0 Convergence, Museums & Education, & Technology Leadership.
- M.Ed., Ed.S., Ed.D, and Ph.D. degrees.
- Admissions are highly competitive. Requirements: Undergraduate degree from accredited institution in any field, Minimum GPA 3.25, Minimum combined V+Q GRE score of 1100, 600 TOEFL.
- Application deadlines: January 5 for PhD/EdD, March 15/Oct 15 for M.Ed.
- All PhD students admitted are placed with a research mentor prior to admissions, becoming a research team member in a scaffolded program of skill development in IT research and scholarship. PhD students are fully funded for all four years of study. Advance visits to the program strongly encouraged.
- For more info: http://tinyurl.com/IST-program-UVa/.
Financial Aid: No
International Financial Aid: No
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Small Suburb
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999