The Master of Public Health (MPH) degree is a 42-credit online graduate program that helps you explore public health and policy issues while gaining a strong foundation in population health sciences. Our program leads to a Generalist MPH degree focused on excellence in Environmental Public Health; Quantitative Public Health Sciences; and Health Policy, Leadership, and Advocacy.
ACO Public HealthYou can complete the program in one or two years (full-time) or up to five years (part-time).
Our program can help you further your goals by teaching you to:
- Evaluate and improve the health of various populations
- Work with a network of professionals in healthcare, government agencies, and non-profit organizations
- Navigate the levels of community resources
- Identify changes to healthcare systems and requirements for accountability
- Implement new models for population-based medical practice
UVM is a leader in healthcare and environmental education and a known quality provider through our affiliation with University of Vermont Medical Center, Vermont’s academic medical center. UVM’s College of Medicine is a leader in interdisciplinary education, with faculty offering a broad range of expertise.