Earn Your MPA from UTRGV online
Influence change in your community or carve a new career path with a governmental agency or nonprofit. Earn your 100% online Master of Public Affairs at the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley to gain skills in public policy analysis, grant writing, local government management, and more.
This interdisciplinary UTRGV degree program is taught by top-notch faculty and features a robust curriculum based in real-world scenarios. It features highly competitive tuition and multiple start dates each year, giving you the ability to advance your career in as few as 12 months.
Top Reasons to Enroll
- Complete coursework in as few as 12 months
- AACSB accredited
- 7-week courses, multiple start dates each year for flexibility and convenience
- Affordable tuition, 100% online coursework
- Online courses feature same esteemed faculty who teach on campus
In this program, you will:
- Learn ways to expand your impact in the community
- Gain applicable skills that you can begin using in the workplace immediately
- Discover the latest theories, trends, and practice-based scenarios you need in your career
- Bolster your knowledge of decision-making and management in public organizations
- Learn in-depth about public budgeting, public service ethics, and formulation of public policy
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked in the Forbes magazine list of America’s Top Colleges, 2016
- Poised to be the second largest Hispanic-serving institution in the U.S.
- Named No. 10 in the Best Master’s Universities Rankings by Washington Monthly, 2015
• Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™)
• Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)