Master of Business Administration in International Trade
Earn Your MBA from UTRGV online
Give yourself the competitive advantage you need with a 100% online Master of Business Administration online program from the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley. With affordable tuition and several class start dates each year, you can complete your degree and advance your career in as few as 12 months.
The MBA in International Trade program teaches the essential marketing, financial and management skills to become a leader in the international business environment. It provides a cross-cultural education aimed at promoting global leaders.
Top Reasons to Enroll
- Complete coursework in as few as 12 months
- AACSB accredited program
- 7-week courses, multiple start dates each year for flexibility and convenience
- Affordable tuition, 100% online coursework
- Online courses feature same esteemed faculty who teach on campus
In this program, you will gain:
- A broad base of business skills, plus the opportunity to customize your degree to your career interests
- Knowledge from a highly esteemed faculty that is both accomplished and published
- Access to a diverse curricula full of new, relevant strategies and technologies
- Leadership skills that directly translate into effective management techniques
- Ability to develop and evaluate business opportunities
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked in the Forbes magazine list of America’s Top Colleges, 2016
- Poised to be the second largest Hispanic-serving institution in the U.S.
- Named No. 10 in the Best Master’s Universities Rankings by Washington Monthly, 2015
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
• GPA of 3.0 or higher for all undergraduate coursework. Students with a GPA between 2.75 and 2.99 are eligible to appeal the admissions decision.
• GMAT minimum score of 400, or GRE minimum score of 146 verbal and 146 quantitative. GMAT/GRE may be waived for students with a 3.80 GPA, more than four years of upper managerial experience or a prior graduate degree.
• Essay answering five specific questions and with specific formatting as outlined by the Robert C. Vackar College of Business & Entrepreneurship
• Two letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors