Master of Business Administration in Health Care Administration
Earn Your MBA from UTRGV online
Give yourself the competitive advantage you need with a 100% online Master of Business Administration online program from the University of Texas Rio Grande Valley. With affordable tuition and several class start dates each year, you can complete your degree and advance your career in as few as 12 months.
The MBA in Health Care Administration program gives you a business administration foundation and explores health care accounting, financial management and marketing. Gain exposure to analytical decision-making in general business settings, as well as specialized knowledge for health care.
Top Reasons to Enroll
- Complete coursework in as few as 12 months
- AACSB accredited program
- 7-week courses, multiple start dates each year for flexibility and convenience
- Affordable tuition, 100% online coursework
- Online courses feature same esteemed faculty who teach on campus
In this program, you will gain:
- A broad base of business skills, plus the opportunity to customize your degree to your career interests
- Knowledge from a highly esteemed faculty that is both accomplished and published
- Access to a diverse curricula full of new, relevant strategies and technologies
- Leadership skills that directly translate into effective management techniques
- Ability to develop and evaluate business opportunities
Awards & Accolades
- Ranked in the Forbes magazine list of America’s Top Colleges, 2016
- Poised to be the second largest Hispanic-serving institution in the U.S.
- Named No. 10 in the Best Master’s Universities Rankings by Washington Monthly, 2015
• Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™)
• Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International)
• All MBA programs at UTRGV are Quality Matters certified