The Master of Education in Learning Design and Technology (LDT) program, delivered online, equips students with the skills and knowledge required to significantly improve learning and performance outcomes within their organizations.
Designed for working professionals, the program will prepare graduates to start or advance careers in traditional or non-traditional settings in educational program design, online learning, corporate training, performance assessment, instructional design and evaluation and the management of educational programs.
Graduates will be prepared to:
- Apply research-based principles to develop learning content in a variety of settings
- Implement learning experiences through face-to-face, technology-enabled or blended learning formats
- Incorporate effective media to support learning
- Assess learning and motivation and adjust methods as necessary
- Evaluate the impact of learning designs
Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities