The Path to a better future is right in front of you
800 Linden Street
Scranton, PA 18510
Master of Science in Finance
Easily Land Your Preferred Position.
Dedicated specifically to professionals who commit themselves to excellence in the finance industry, The University of Scranton's online MS in Finance delivers a modern education that provides a deep focus on hard-to-find financial skills and the CFA Institute's 6 areas of focus. It provides a program that is concentrated on the combination of ethics, technologies, and financial analysis and rooted to the rigor of the Jesuit tradition. It prepares you to lead: your career, your team, your company, in as little as 12 months.
Finance Careers: Titles , Growth Rates & Annual Pay
Employment growth for all the careers below is above the national average of 6% and reflects projections for the 2014-2024 time period. The median wage reflects salaries from 2016.
• Personal Finance Managers1
Growth Rate: 30% Median Wage: $90,530
• Financial Examiners2
Growth Rate: 10% Median Wage: $79,280
• Financial Analysts3
Growth Rate: 12% Median Wage: $81,760
• Financial Manager4
Growth Rate: 7% Median Wage: $121,750
Prove Your Professional Standard
The online MSF from The University of Scranton speaks volumes about your experience and dedication to ethical practice before you say a word. Our curriculums align to Jesuit values — you develop a sincere sensitivity to the ethical, socially responsible, and sustainable aspects of a global society — values that became the new standard in the financial world. Additionally,
• We're AACSB Accredited — Held by few business schools in the world, the Kania School of Management is proud to hold this prestigious accreditation.
• You're prepared to earn the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential, the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world.
Learn in a Top-Ranked Program
• The Economist: Top Value University - #22
• U.S. News & World Report: Best Value School - #15
• Brookings Metropolitan Policy Program: Best Economic Outcomes of Graduates - #36
International Financial Aid Description: Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Program, Federal Direct PLUS Loan.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan Program, Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Program, Perkins Loans.
Locale: Small City