The Path to a better future is one click away...
Click Visit Site below to get information from this school
2199 S University Blvd
Denver, CO 80208
Master of Social Work
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
1. Students can earn a CSWE-accredited Master of Social Work from a top 20-ranked graduate school of social work without attending classes on campus. GRE scores are not required for admission.
2. The online program offers traditional and advanced standing MSW options—with all classes taught by University of Denver faculty, and coursework is accessible online.
3. A concentration in Mental Health and Trauma prepares students to assess individuals, families and organizations and deliver culturally responsive, trauma-informed services.
4. Social justice is the driving force of the program. Students study the impact of power, privilege and oppression, focusing on how multiple identities impact life experiences and opportunities.
5. Field internships go beyond the scope of conventional practice, preparing students to pursue employment and licensure in a variety of professional settings.
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999