Executive Certificate in Global Management
Enhance your proficiency and knowledge of the theory and application of global business and management concepts.
Develop your global management skill set by focusing on cross-cultural communication, leadership and corporate social responsibility to increase your global effectiveness and foster team success. Use these skills to create value for your team, and drive results across your entire organization.
Thunderbird Online's three-course certificate program is comprised of courses from the Executive Certificate in Global Negotiations, Executive Certificate in Global Leadership, and the Executive Certificate in Global Corporate Social Responsibility. Through this online certificate, you will focus on upper-level management concepts that will prove to be successful in motivating your team, and driving actionable results for your company.
* Learn and understand time-tested negotiation approaches for global strategy management.
* Examine the definition of culture and cultural expectations to understand how these impact business relationships
* Define the various levels of culture and identifying cultural competencies necessary for successful global business negotiations.
* Evaluate and understand your strengths to become a better leader by focusing on enhancing and improving upon your key strengths.
* Learn how to understand your team’s strengths and weaknesses, and lead individuals based on their areas of strength.
* Enhance your understanding of how to retain the balance between your team’s strengths and weaknesses to enhance cooperation.
* Understand society’s new expectations of CSR including case studies and discussions on specific global issues.
* Focus on the business significance of sustainability, and the importance of corporate responsibility for your business model.
* Recognize how to manage sustainability pressures regarding human rights, development and global corruption.
NCA - North Central Association of Colleges and Schools AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Facts & Figures
Classification: Specialized Institution—School of business and management
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Federal Application for Free Financial Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: G01070
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999