Executive Certificate in Global Business Essentials
Enhance your understanding of global business essentials focused specifically on marketing, leadership and finance to increase your global effectiveness and marketability. Use these skills to define and implement global strategies that will positively drive results for your organization.
Thunderbird Online's three-course certificate program is comprised of courses from the Executive Certificate in Global Marketing, Executive Certificate in Global Leadership, and the Executive Certificate in Global Finance. Through this online certificate, you will gain both the confidence and capability to make critical global business decisions utilizing proven success-based strategies.
* Enhance your understanding of tactics for developing competitive advantages by creating customer value.
* Discover the fundamentals of global marketing strategy and marketing analysis including customer, competitor and company analysis.
* Understand major tactics and tools used by global marketers to facilitate the management of their international marketing plans.
* Discover and define the traits and behaviors of a sophisticated global leader.
* Lead through employee empowerment so your team can perform and develop utilizing their key strengths.
* Develop an understanding of how to retain the balance between your team’s strengths and weaknesses to enhance cooperation.
* Focus on understanding the necessary skills and strategies for effectively analyzing a capital project across borders.
* Develop tactics for extracting information from financial statements in order to analyze the operating, investing and financing activities of a company.
* Learn the fundamentals of foreign exchange, the parity conditions and the various foreign currency exposures faced by multinational firms.
NCA - North Central Association of Colleges and Schools AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Facts & Figures
Classification: Specialized Institution—School of business and management
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Federal Application for Free Financial Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: G01070
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999