Thunderbird School of Global Management

Thunderbird School of Global Management

Distance Learning Global MBA

Address:

1 Global Place

Glendale, AZ 85306

United States

Phone:

(800) 457-6959

Program Information

Degrees Offered:

Distance Learning Global MBA

Format: Online

Program Description:

Designed for the working professional, this distance-learning degree program blends Web-based learning with on-site intensive seminars in locations such as Geneva, Beijing and Glendale, Arizona. Colleagues from around the world study together anytime, anywhere. Like global business, this is truly education without borders.

The Distance Learning Global MBA delivers Thunderbird's renowned curriculum in a 19-, 12- or 36-month lock-step format. With a global focus on business management, cross-cultural communication and international relations, 75% of the coursework is provided in an asynchronous format through the "My Thunderbird" intranet education portal. The remaining 25% of the coursework is delivered via on-site seminars in locations around the world, creating a unique blend of learning formats that allow working professionals great flexibility to achieve a Thunderbird MBA.

 

Accreditation:

NCA - North Central Association of Colleges and Schools AACSB - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business

Facts & Figures

Financial Aid: No

International Financial Aid: No

Classification: Specialized Institution—School of business and management

Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Federal Application for Free Financial Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: G01070

Locale: Large Suburb

Size & Settings: 0-999

Find Schools