The Path to a better future is right in front of you
700 University Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13244
Executive Master of Public Administration
ExecutiveMPA@Syracuse is the online Executive Master of Public Administration from Syracuse University's Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, the top-ranked school in the nation for graduate education in public affairs. The curriculum prepares experienced mid-career professionals to advance within government, nonprofit, and for-profit organizations, both nationally and internationlly. Led by acclaimed Maxwell faculty, courses focus on three areas of mastery: formulating, implementing, and evaluating policy; leading and managing organizations with diverse stakeholders; applying rigorous and evidence-based analysis to inform decision making.
• Program consists of 30 credits and can be completed entirely online in 15 months.
• Courses are made up of a mixture of core and elective coursework in organizational leadership and general policy analysis, as well as offerings in specialized subject areas.
Through the Online Campus, students can:
• Attend live, face-to-face classes, which are kept small so students and professors can explore concepts in an intimate environment.
• Access flexible, self-paced course work, including case studies, recorded lectures, and instructional videos.
• Connect with classmates for study sessions and professors for one-on-one office hours.
• Track assignments and class schedules through tools developed to support success in the program.
• Contact technical support at any time for questions or difficulties accessing classes or assignments.
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Midsize City