St. Cloud State University
College of Education
Information Media - Instructional Design and Training
Instructional Technology Certificate, M.S.- Information Media: Instructional Design and Training
The Instructional Design and Training program will help you to pursue a career in human performance technology and training management in business, industry, government or health fields.
Your courses will prepare you for tasks related to problem analysis, program development, resource management and personnel and performance evaluation.
- Designed to accommodate part-time and full-time students.
- Offered on campus or synchronously online through distance technology.
- Courses offered during the evening hours during the school year — most courses offered during the summer session.
- Students apply their training to fields where instructional design is applied to practical problems through an internship.
- Six scholarships for graduate work in information media offered.
- Assistantships available for full-time students.
Accreditation:Association for Educational Communications and Technology American Association of School Libraries.
International Student Requirements:In addition to submitting an application, application fee, GRE/GMAT scores if required by program, and 3 letters of recommendation, international students must also submit scores from a language admission exam and financial documentation stating that the student can cover the cost of graduate study. Qualifying language admission exams and required scores are as follows: TOEFL: 550 on the paper exam or 79 on the iBT with no subscore under 17; Michigan Placement Test: 80; IELTS: 6.5.
Facts & Figures
Financial Aid: Yes
International Financial Aid: Yes
# of Credits Required: 39-42
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): 344.74 resident/538.86 non-resident USD
In State Tuition (per year): 9170 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): 13829 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Small City
Size & Settings: 10,000-19,999