St. Bonaventure University
Master of Business Administration
West State Street
Saint Bonaventure, NY 14778
Master of Business Administration
Achieve extraordinary success for the greater good and the bottom line.
For some, a business management degree is an impressive credential on a résumé. For St. Bonaventure University Online MBA graduates, it’s a catalyst for achieving extraordinary success both personally and professionally. That’s because MBA graduates from St. Bonaventure University Online focus not only on their own financial success or that of their organization – they also focus on improving the greater good.
Uniquely accredited by the AACSB.
St. Bonaventure University’s School of Business has taken its rightful place as one of the premier business schools in the world. We are among only 5 percent of business schools worldwide accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Business Management Degree Program Goals
St. Bonaventure University Online prepares students to be truly outstanding people. As a St. Bonaventure University Online MBA student, you develop skills and insights that help you compete in the global economy while learning to consistently make morally and ethically sound decisions.
- Deepen your knowledge of different business disciplines.
- Become skilled in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Learn how effective teams are created and managed.
- Develop a global perspective on business and its impact.
- Understand the impact of legal and ethical issues on your professional life.
The online Master of Business Administration program uses an seven-week term format, with two terms in each semester. Most students complete the degree requirements in approximately two years. Students with certain academic backgrounds may be able to complete the degree requirements in as few as 15 months.
Business Management Degree Admissions Requirements
- A completed application and résumé
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- No GMAT/GRE required for applicants with a 3.3 GPA or 3.0 GPA with 2 years of relevant work experience (as determined by the program director)
Foundation Courses (9 credits)
Foundation courses ensure preparation for upper-level courses. Some of these courses may be waived based on prior schooling and/or work experience.
- MBA 515F Quantitative Foundations for Management
- MBA 516F Accounting & Finance Foundations
- MBA 517F Economic Foundations
The Business Core (12 credits)
The business core ensures that you’ll develop an advanced conceptual framework for analyzing and solving business problems.
- MBA 610 Financial Management
- MBA 612 Marketing Management
- MBA 613 Organizational Behavior
- MBA 616 Accounting Practices and Analysis
Capstone (3 credits)
- MBA 649 Business Policy
Graduate Electives (18 credits, of which 6 credits must be 3 credits each of Qualitative and Quantitative breadth courses)
The graduate electives allow students to pursue studies in subject areas of special interest. With program director approval, MBA students may choose electives from the curriculum of the Integrated Marketing Communication graduate program.
- MBA 611 Legal Environment of Business
- MBA 615 Contemporary Accounting Theory
- MBA 622 Federal Taxation
- MBA 623 Advanced Cost Accounting
- MBA 626 Investments
- MBA 628 Managerial Economics. Applications of microeconomic theory to business problems
- MBA 630 Students in Money Management
- MBA 636 Marketing Research
- MBA 638 Consumer Behavior
- MBA 639 Behavioral Finance
- MBA 640 E-Commerce
- MBA 641 International Accounting
- MBA 643 International Legal Environment
- MBA 644 International Marketing
- MBA 646 International Business: China Studies
- MBA 650 Business Ethics
- MBA 651 Systems Analysis and Design
- MBA 652 Intermediate Financial Reporting
- MBA 653 Sports Marketing
- MBA 696 Special Topics in Accounting and Finance
- MBA 698 Special Topics in Management and Marketing
- MBA 698AC Digital Marketing
Accreditation:Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Remote Town
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999