What if you had the opportunity to take your Nursing career in a whole new direction while leveraging your previous experience? If you already have your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), you can with South University’s Post Graduate Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner. The program allows the successful graduate to:
- Integrate specialty standards of advanced practice nursing to deliver culturally competent, quality health care services to individuals, populations and systems.
- Exercise effective leadership, critical thinking and communication skills in the development and implementation of advanced nursing practice services in Primary Care.
- Integrate professional nursing standards, values and accountability into role and self-development as an advanced practice nurse.
- Utilize information technology and an evidence based research approach development of nursing knowledge and design of health care services for clients, populations and systems.
- Ensure advanced levels of clinical judgment, systems thinking, and accountability in the implementation and evaluation of evidenced based care to diverse individuals and populations.
The certificate program provides students with the opportunity to develop knowledge and decision making skills to provide direct advanced practice nursing health care services to individuals across the life span.
In this program you’ll enjoy a blend of academic and field experiences guided by quality minded faculty.
Accreditation & Licensing
Programs, credential levels, technology, and scheduling options vary by school and are subject to change. Not all programs are available to residents of all U.S. states. South University, Savannah 709 Mall Boulevard, Savannah, GA 31406-4805 © 2020 South University. All rights reserved. Our email address is [email protected]niversity.edu
South University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, post-graduate certificates and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South University.