RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
"Simmons College's online Nursing@Simmons program offers currently licensed RNs an opportunity to earn their Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) to become Family Nurses Practitioners. Nursing@Simmons offers two online degree options:
• RN to MSN: Designed for RNs who do not have a bachelor’s degree but have earned an associate degree, or a diploma or certificate from a hospital-based program.
• MSN: Designed for RNs who already hold a bachelor's degree.
Nursing@Simmons students benefit from:
• Renowned faculty members who are recognized experts and continue to work as clinical practitioners.
• Engaging online classes with an approximate student-to-faculty ratio of 15:1.
• Learning experiences that provide opportunities for real-world application through case studies and clinical placements."
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 3,000-5,999