Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
Master of Arts in Special Education
2500 Park Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Excel as a Teacher of Exceptional Students
Being a special education teacher requires more than just an education degree. It requires care, compassion, and the skills to teach students of different abilities. Learn the skills you need to improve special students’ lives with an online Master of Arts in Special Education degree from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
- Understand the needs of students across all levels and types of disabilities.
- Gain the intercultural competence to relate to students of varying backgrounds.
- Master technologies that enhance learning for special education students.
- Immerse yourself in innovative learning and a supportive community through face-to-face online engagement and a revolutionary iPad® learning app.
- Optional Minnesota licensure preparation for Autism Spectrum Disorder, Learning Disabilities and/or Emotional/Behavioral Disorders Minnesota teaching license.
This online program helps you master technologies that enhance learning for special education students. iPads provide special education students with a new voice and a new method of expression.
Become the authority on special education strategies and research at your school.
Accreditation:North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Facts & Figures
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Applicants may apply for loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: 002380
Locale: Distant Town
Size & Settings: 0-999