2500 Park Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Master of Arts in Health & Human Services Administration
Lead with Compassion. Manage with Care.
Saint Mary's University of Minnesota helps you lead with confidence to achieve your health and human services goals.
High-level management and administrator jobs are waiting to be filled in the fast-growing health and human services industry. With the skills you'll gain in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, you'll be poised to pursue a fulfilling and rewarding leadership career with the income and opportunity you deserve.
Get these essential skills in the online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration program, with optional specializations in human services or healthcare administration:
• Develop strong leadership and management skills to promote quality and sustainability in a variety of healthcare and human services settings.
• Understand effective human resource management to maximize performance and ensure quality care.
• Comprehend the variety of regulations and policies as they impact quality and affordability of care.
• Master financial management to keep your health and human services organization successful and sound in rapidly changing times.
• Option to prepare for licensure as a Long Term Care Administrator in Minnesota and select other states.
If you would like to learn more about Saint Mary's online Master of Arts in Health and Human Services Administration degree program complete the form to request more information.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Applicants may apply for loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: 002380
Locale: Distant Town
Size & Settings: 0-999