610 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Purdue University’s online Master of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) is a business-focused hospitality degree designed to help managers with HTM industry experience rise to new levels. It provides the executive management, leadership and analytical skills you need to advance your career within the industry.
Accelerate Your Career
You’ll link theory, knowledge, analytic know-how, and advanced leadership skills as they pertain specifically to HTM, applying new skills and knowledge immediately in your current role. By the end of the program you’ll be an in-demand HTM manager who can:
• Lead your organization through continual changes with advanced management and leadership skills.
• Increase your personal competitiveness with cutting-edge skills in human resources, operations management, marketing and finance.
• Focus on the real challenges of HTM with advanced critical thinking and problem solving techniques.
• Drive business decisions through quantitative and data analysis.
• Learn from leading researchers in hospitality management and gain real-world experience from experienced HTM managers.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: 001825
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999