610 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Master of Science in Engineering Technology (MSET)
Earn your online Master of Science in Engineering Technology from Purdue University and gain the analytic background and problem-solving skills to succeed in leadership or advanced technical positions in industry and government.
Within as little as two years, you will build professional expertise in recent advances in the management, development and innovation of technology systems. You will graduate ready for high-impact roles in applied research, solution development, entrepreneurial ventures or management.
A Program Designed for Working Professionals
The program is designed for current working professionals with the equivalent of three years of management experience and a BS in engineering, engineering technology, information technology, science or business. Working through the curriculum, you will develop your ability to connect engineering science with practical management applications to become a strategic technology leader. You will:
• Acquire agile strategy application knowledge and learn from global case studies to gain real-world problem-solving skills.
• Study a dynamic curriculum that constantly adapts to reflect current and future industry trends.
• Learn from experienced faculty with business and industry experience, as well as from fellow students who are also industry professionals.
• Learn “smart manufacturing” techniques to analyze data and manage processes better for greater control as a manager of technology.
• Focus on cybersecurity and industrial espionage related to manufacturing.
Classification: Master's College or University I
Loans Offered: Loans may be available. Applicants may apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Code: 001825
Locale: Large Suburb
Size & Settings: 0-999