Pathway to Paralegal Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Advance your career in areas such as health care, intellectual property, international law, criminal law, or environmental law. Complete your certificate 100% online at one of the largest providers of legal studies programs in the U.S.*
- • Program Highlights: Study the law, the legal profession, legal research and writing, civil litigation, legal ethics, criminal law, and law office management.
- • Career Opportunities: Legal secretary, legal assistant, or paralegal in settings such as law firms, government agencies, corporate legal departments, title insurance firms, insurance companies, and banks
- • Career-Focused Elective: Align your certificate to your career goals by choosing an elective in either family law; wills, trusts, and estates; family law; bankruptcy and debtor-creditor law; or real estate law.
- Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
- Paralegals are not lawyers and cannot practice law or give legal advice. Graduates are not authorized to practice law and will not be eligible to sit for any state’s bar examination. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
- * Source: Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), 2016-2017 Total Degrees and Certificates Conferred, First Major, Criminal Justice and Corrections, and Fire Protection, nces.ed.gov/IPEDS. Based on total number of degrees and certificates granted by Kaplan University compared to other Title IV institutions. Note: these data were reported prior to the March 2018 purchase of Kaplan University by Purdue University and subsequent creation of Purdue University Global.
Contact the school for information
Facts & Figures
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here