1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
M.S. in Human Services
Advance into leadership positions managing organizational policies, staff, funding, intervention programs, and more. Choose a concentration in family/community services or organizational/social services. Earn your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study the foundations, history, multiculturalism, skills, and practices in human services, and either child/family services or nonprofit management/program development.
• Member of CSHSE: The program adheres to the curriculum standards of the Council for Standards in Human Services Education and fulfills the educational requirements to sit for the Human Services—Board Certified Practitioner (HS-BCPTM) exam.*
• Career Opportunities: Development director, executive director, agency caseworker or manager, program manager, nonprofit manager, social or community service manager
• Practical Experience: Gain hands-on experience through a capstone project in which you solve complex real-world challenges in the field of human services or complete an internship.
o Family and Community Services
o Organizational and Social Services
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions.This program was not designed to lead to certification or licensure as a social worker or counselor in any specific state, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
* Students must meet post-degree experience requirements in order to earn the HS-BCP credential. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here