1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
M.S. in Education (for Existing Teachers K-12)
K–12 teachers can enhance their skills in the areas of educational leadership, teaching skills in language and literacy, and working with special needs students. Complete your coursework online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study transforming teaching practice, classroom management, curriculum design, educational leadership, action research, teaching exceptional students, research methods for education and instructional technology, or approaches to literacy instruction.
• Career Opportunities: Teaching leadership, education administration and principalship, K–12 teaching, professional development, career/technical education teaching, curriculum development, mentoring
• NBCT Tuition Savings: National Board-Certified Teachers can transfer credit for up to three courses toward their degree.*
• Classroom-Embedded Activities: The curriculum includes job-embedded assignments so you can apply what you learn immediately within your current classroom.
o Educational Leadership
o Teaching Literacy and Language
o Teaching Students With Special Needs
Program is not available in all states. Contact an Admissions Advisor for details. Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. This program is not state approved for teacher certification or endorsements of any kind. Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet the requirements for any specific state or school system for pay increase or job advancement purposes, or licensure or certification. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information.
* Purdue Global does not guarantee transferability of credit. See the University Catalog for the Prior Learning Assessment policy.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here