1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
M.S. in Accounting - Finance Specialization
Prepare to meet the demand for accountants and auditing professionals fueled by a growing, globalized economy and complex regulatory and tax environment. Build the expertise to take on mid- to senior-level positions in this field. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study auditing, taxation, cost accounting, and financial accounting.
• Certifications: Prepare for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA®), and Certified Management Accountant (CMA®) examinations.*
• Career Opportunities: Public accountant, financial manager, management accountant, tax accountant, internal auditor, government accountant
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).†
Study research methods for assessing how accounting information impacts business and decision making. Explore the evolving nature of risk, expectations about its management, and the pressure it has placed on previous working practices. Investigate the relationship between international accounting and global business and investment decisions, including the influences of cultural, political, and economic variations.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* To sit for the CPA Exam, students may need to take additional courses at the undergraduate or graduate level to meet individual state requirements. This program was not designed to meet any specific state’s requirements for licensure or certification, and Purdue Global makes no representations or warranties as to whether the degree or any individual courses meet such requirements. Refer to the University Catalog for additional information. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here