1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Graduate Certificate in Addictions
Study contemporary theories in addiction recovery and expand your ability to analyze an individual's situation and apply strategies that help lead to recovery. Complete your courses online, on your schedule.
• NAADAC Approved and NASAC Accredited: The program is accredited by the National Addiction Studies Accreditation Commission (NASAC), and Purdue Global is approved as an education provider by NAADAC, the Association for Addiction Professionals.
• Program Highlights: Study ethics for addictions professionals, chemical and psychological dependency counseling, psychopharmacology, group counseling, and co-occurring disorders and conditions.
• Career Opportunities: Addictions counselor
• Practicum: Complete a two-term practicum to gain hands-on, field experience.*
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields. The professional practice of psychology is regulated by each state, and the degree requirements of this program do not guarantee or prepare students for licensure in any state upon graduation.
* Some Purdue University Global programs are not 100% online; some programs require you to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. Contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here