1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
Prepare to take on administrative, managerial, and leadership roles in a broad range of health care settings. Complete most of the program’s six courses online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study leadership, organizational theory, finance, strategic planning, budgeting, human resources management, information technology, and administration specific to health care systems.
• Certifications: Prepare for the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Nurse Executive or Nurse Executive, Advanced certification exams or the American Organization for Nursing Leadership’s Certified in Executive Nursing Practice (CENP) exam.*
• Clinicals: Complete a clinical practice experience to gain real-world experience applying what you learn.†
• Choose How You Learn: The ExcelTrack™ option offers a faster and more affordable way to earn your certificate.‡
Program is not available in all states. Contact an Admissions Advisor for details. Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Prior experience may be necessary for leadership positions. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
* Eligibility depends on the level of leadership within your organization. Students are responsible for understanding the requirements of optional certification exams. The University cannot guarantee students will be eligible to sit for or pass exams. In some cases, work experience, additional coursework beyond the Purdue Global program, fieldwork, and/or background checks may be necessary to be eligible to take or to successfully pass the exams.
† Some Purdue University Global programs are not 100% online; some programs require you to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. Contact an Admissions Advisor for additional information.
‡ ExcelTrack™ is designed to advance your progress based on existing knowledge; however, degree pace and time and cost savings will vary by individual. Students must enroll in a minimum number of credits per term to remain eligible for financial aid. Refer to the Financial Information section of the University Catalog for additional information.
Classification: Associate's College
Locale: Small City
For more information about program cost, educational debt, and completion rates of students who attended this program, please click here