School of Graduate Studies
Master of Science in Leadership (MSL)
The Master of Science in Leadership (MSL) program is ideal for professionals from all disciplines who work in healthcare, public administration, education, public safety and a wide variety of other business environments. Students will learn how to apply advanced organizational behavioral science and cutting-edge research techniques to create and lead high-performance work teams and effectively guide organizational change.
• A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
• Completed Pfeiffer University admissions application.
• Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended
• Three letters of recommendation from either employers or academia
• Satisfactory completion of the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or other standardized graduate admissions test. (Waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.8/4.0 and at least 5-7 years of relevant work experiences as documented with a professional resume. Also waived for applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution).
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999