The Path to a better future is right in front of you
School of Graduate Studies
Master of Science in Financial Fraud Investigations
Pfeiffer University offers North Carolina’s first master’s degree program in Financial Fraud Investigations, developed with the input of professionals in the field–to assure that students are qualified to perform the specialized work of one of the 21st-century’s fastest-growing fields.
With a master’s degree in Financial Fraud Investigations, you will be prepared to test for Fraud Examiner Certification (CFE) or other certifications such as CrFA; CPAs will be qualified to sit for CFF (Certified in Financial Forensics) credentials.
• A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
• Completed Pfeiffer University application
• Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended
• Three letters of recommendation
• Satisfactory completion of the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or other standardized graduate admissions test. (Waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.8/4.0 and at least 5-7 years of relevant work experiences as documented with a professional resume. Also waived for applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution).
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999