School of Graduate Studies
Master of Business Administration
Effective managers skillfully direct and manage people,information, financial resources and change, leading
organizations to profitability while navigating productive career paths for themselves.
A Pfeiffer MBA provides students the professional training and personalized guidance to analyze business situations,develop confidence in their decision making and acquire the management expertise to excel in today’s competitive workplace. Lectures, small-group study and case studies teach students to identify and solve managerial problems in real business contexts, while emphasizing ethics and corporate responsibility in business practice.
• Joint degree option with a master of science in Leadership (MSL) or master of science in Healthcare Administration (MHA)
• Optional concentrations in financial fraud investigations, human resources management, international studies and leadership.
• A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
• Completed Pfeiffer University application
• Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended
• Three letters of recommendation
• Satisfactory completion of the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or other standardized graduate admissions test. (Waived for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.8/4.0 and at least 5-7 years of relevant work experiences as documented with a professional resume. Also waived for applicants with a graduate degree from an accredited institution).
Classification: Master's College or University II
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 1,000-2,999