Master of Business Administration
The MBA program provides the leaders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a competitive business environment. The program emphasizes critical and strategic thinking, business management skills, ethics, and real-world applications.
Upon completion of the MBA program, the graduate should be able to:
- Integrate Christian principles in critical thinking and decision making.
- Demonstrate awareness and improvement of thinking and learning strategies.
- Implement business concepts in a business environment.
- Apply business management principles to work with people and processes within a business organization.
- Evaluate operations and provide recommendations to improve performance.
Courses for the MBA Program:
- MBA Essentials
- Marketing & Advertising for Managers
- Operations and Project Management
- Economics for Managers
- Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Managerial Finance and Analysis
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Managing and Leading Organizations
- Quantitative and Analytic Methods
- Global Business Environment
- Ethics in Leadership
- Applied Business Administration Capstone
Ohio Christian University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission: www. hlcommission.org, 800-621-7440, The Association for Biblical Higher Education: www.abhe.org, 407-207-0808, The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education: www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation, 202-463-6930, The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation: caepnet.org/, 202-223-0077. It is authorized by The Ohio Department of Higher Education to offer associate, baccalaureate, and master’s level education.
Facts & Figures
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): Master: $435
Loans Offered: Loans and grants may be available. Applicants are encouraged to apply by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). OCU FAFSA Code: 003030
Size & Settings: 0-999