The Path to a better future is right in front of you
1425 W. Lincoln Hwy
Dekalb, IL 60115
Master of Public Health - Health Services Management
Health Services Management Specialization
Health service managers have an average salary of $98,350, and the expected job-growth rate is 20 percent between 2016 and 2026.10 In this specialization, you explore the many aspects of health services management to successfully run a health care facility, such as costs, quality, accessibility, delivery, organization, financing, human resources and health economics.
When you take the elective Principles of Long-term Care Administration in this specialization, you're qualified to sit for the Illinois Nursing Home Administrator License exam and to fill roles such as program manager or director, health administrator and health care business manager.
• Credits Required: 45 credit hours.
• Cost Per Credit Hour: $650 per credit hour.
• Time to Completion: Full-time students can complete their degree in as little as two years.
• Program Modality: All courses are taught 100 percent online.
• Accreditation: Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) — the nationally recognized accrediting body for both schools of public health and public health programs.
• Certifications: Both MPH specializations prepare you for the Certified in Public Health (CPH) Examination, given by the National Board of Public Health Examiners (NBPHE).
• Health Services Management Specialization: Illinois Nursing Home Administrators Licensing Examination.
Classification: Doctoral/Research University—Extensive
Locale: Small Suburb
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999