North Central College
North Central College School of Graduate and Professional Studies
Master of Financial Management
Why Pursue a Master of Financial Management at North Central College?
The master of financial management degree will help you develop the analytical skills and knowledge of financial analysis methods and technology. While it is a finance degree, it represents a hybrid between accounting and finance courses, making it a unique financial management training program. It integrates aspects of accounting, taxation, finance, and economics to emphasize the skills and mindset necessary for you to be a successful professional.
- No prerequisites and no GMAT required: The degree is open to all graduates from any discipline.
- One-Year Master's Degree: As a full-time student, you can complete your master's degree in as little as one year.
- Flexible Online Courses: Take online courses from anywhere in the world! They are designed to help you balance your work, life, and school.
- Weekend Professional Development Experiences: Offered in a seminar-type of format, the residency component of the degree gives you the opportunity to network with your classmates and faculty face-to-face while learning from successful business professionals.
- State of the Art Bloomberg Financial Lab: If you are near our Naperville campus, you will have direct access to our new Bloomberg Lab, complete with the stock ticker, computer work stations, and programs to simulate trades.
- Business Fundamentals: Whether you are a current working professional or a recent graduate with a non-business major, you will be geared for success in your academic and professional career. Our core business courses provide you with the broad-based business fundamentals you need to apply the classroom theories directly to your work.
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
We use a holistic approach in giving careful consideration to all credentials in an application. Applicants who do not meet the minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale must have at least 5 years of professional work experience and submit a letter of intent describing how the professional work experience has contributed to your ability to perform in graduate school. We admit on a rolling admission basis, so complete your application for review as early as possible.
Facts & Figures
International Financial Aid:
# of Credits Required:
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate):
Master's College or University I
Size & Settings: